Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick-or-treating at Harrison's the Brooks'





Our first stop was at Harrison's house (one of the guys I tutor...the one the girls love so much!). Anyway, they hit the jackpot!! Mrs. Jo Jo and Mr. Keith were ready for the girls. Mrs. Jo Jo had fixed each of the girls 2 different bags of goodies...from candy to toys to all kids of things. Of course, we had to get pictures made with Harrison!








After Harrison's, we went down to see Jordan and Blake at Mrs. Mildred and Mr. Bobby's house (our neighbors). And more pictures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amaze me! Not only did I get a beautiful Halloween card in the mail--but you also sew, monogram, and embroider?! How come you are so talented!
I love all of the new pictures! The girls' dresses are adorable!
I miss you!
It is your birthday month! Love ya! Erika

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie - Georgia told me that it was your birthday and I just wanted to wish you the best

Anonymous said...

hi ali,
the girl's halloween costumes are so cute! i appreciate your birthday wishes. happy belated birthday to you too! i didn't realize our birthdays were so close! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww those pictures were so sweet! Especially of Lizzie and Blake from behind...so adorable! I have to say Abbie and Jordan are like two pea's in a pod! There just so cute together!