Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Latest Creation


So, many of you know I started sewing about a year ago...and I love it!! I've recently gotten interested in the appliques you see a lot. I also love the pants with ruffles around the leg. These jeans were a little too short but fit great in the waist so I cut them off and added the coordinating ruffles. I made this yesterday, and Lizzie loves it! She didn't want to take it off yesterday when I tried it on her. Today, she saw it hanging and started trying to put it on! At least she likes it!!! And just like Abbie, she LOVES to model for me!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hey, I am still here checking on your sweet girls. Love all the cute matching outfits.

Anonymous said...

We need to talk! I am so excited about your new business! I think I want matching sirts with either cute "i" and "l" appliques that coordinate--or I want matching shirts with their names! Either way--Isabella has to have the jeans! I may also want Christmas appliqued shirts! The other is for sure though---we just need to talk about colors and sizes, etc! Love ya! Erika

Andrea W. said...

Very cute!