Monday, August 27, 2007

Abbie's Big Day!!!

Abbie started 4 year old Pre-School today! She has been so excited about going...a lot more so than her mommy! Anyway, she got up early this morning and said, "Is this when Daddy gets up to go to work? Wow, this is early!" (She has no idea I'm usually up with Lizzie a good 30 minutes or so before anyone else wakes up!! :) ) She was so cute! She ate breakfast, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and was ready to leave then. When we got there is was pouring!!! And we had NO umbrella!! No biggie...we just looked like drowned rats! We went in her classroom and she never turned back. No tears, no wining, no wanting me to stay. I am so proud of her!! And mommy didn't cry either. I can't wait to pick her up and hear all about it! She's definitely not a baby anymore! Here are a few pictures of her and a couple of her with Kaylie and Noah.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks so grown up!! I am glad everything started out successfully. Hope it continues that way.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and I was finally able to see the videos! What precious girls! And a precious moom--whom I miss very much! Thanks for the comment on our blog! Is there a girl on Blaine's football team? Wow?!
How are you since Abbie is in school? I am thinking about you! Love you--Erika
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com