Friday, August 10, 2007

Lizzie tried to walk

For the first time, Lizzie took a step without holding on to me or her walker. It was only one step but as Rachael (Philip's wife) said, I did the "happy dance." I did get a short video of her pushing her walker. Just want to see if I can get it to post. If so, I'll video some more to add to our site.
I finally figured out how to post the videos on the site!!!!! It only tool me about 10 hours! I'm not a computer guru, but much persistence paid off!!!!! I am SOOOO excited!

2 comments:

ms sue said...

the first of everything is always so much fun.

Rachel said...

Cool videos Ali! Your my computer hero! Sorry, that we won't be able to see you and Blaine and the girls while we are in Alabama. We hope to visit again soon, though. I can't believe that the last I saw you guys was at the hospital just after Abbie was born, now she is singing Hannah Montana!