Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lizzie Finally Has A Tooth!!






We have waited almost 10 months, and tonight I felt her first tooth!!! Blaine wasn't home...Thursdays

are Jr. High Football games. Abbie and I kept screaming we were so excited (although I'm not really sure why). Anyway, it's on the bottom. I can't tell if it's the left or right, but it's there. She wouldn't open her mouth for us to see so obviously I don't have a picture. This picture is from last Friday. I took it while Abbie was at school. Now that she's walking EVERYWHERE, it's kind of hard to get a picture. But I thought she looked adorable in her Neal attire (hand-me-down from Abbie).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't the first everything so much fun! I just love the picture of Lizzie smiling on the top right. Hope everyone at you house is doing fine.

Andrea W. said...

Cute pictures!!! Lizzie is growing up so fast!