Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lizzie is 10 months old!!






























Lizzie turned 10 months old today. She is walking so fast that it's hard to get a picture. I had to take her outside so I could get far enough away that she couldn't walk to me before I could take a picture (yes, our rental house is that small!!) These 10 months have flown by! I cannot believe Lizzie is already 10 months and walking. Time flies. Babies grow up way too fast!!
I also got a picture of Abbie and our neighbor's grandson Jordan. Abbie LOVES Jordan and he loves her too. They are in the playroom right now playing. Anyway, here are the pictures.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I can't believe that Lizzie is 10 months old!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Lizzie turning back looking at the camera-----absolutely TOO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say he loves her! And why shouldn't he...she's such a doll! And hey maybe Blake and Lizzie will become best friends too! At least you don't have to worry about who Abbie and Lizzie marry! ha ha ha