Monday, January 7, 2008

A Few Pictures from the Holidays

Apparently I was doing something over Christmas other than taking pictures. When I sat down to update our blog, I realized I hadn't taken many pictures at all. I felt a little guilty! I thought I took more than I had, but some of them are on Mom's camera. I also took some on my cell phone, but I haven't attempted to transfer them to my computer yet. Maybe there are some good ones on it...I hope! Anyway, here are a few pics that I haven't posted. Maybe I'll get back in the swing of picture taking now that everything has begun to slow down.

Abbie in her new pajamas on Christmas morning


Lizzie on her four-wheeler...it was so funny to watch her ride it!
Abbie's stash from Santa




Lizzie's Christmas stash from Santa


PaPaw and Nanny and the grandkids



The grandkids

1 comment:

landersbl said...

I like your updates to the blog...especially song #4.
I had to take a second glance at the picture of Lizzie riding her new 4-wheeler...I thought it was an old picture of Abbie. Anyway, I miss yall and can't wait to see yall again. I love you.
Ben