Monday, January 28, 2008

Ice Skating

This past weekend, Abbie and I went to Birmingham via Roanoke (Mom and Dad kept Lizzie for me...Thank you!!!). We spent the night with my friend Jennifer and her daughter Blair. We were going to the circus on Saturday and decided we'd take the girls ice skating too. Blair had been on ice skates once and Abbie never (as you will quickly notice in the video). However, they really did a good job. Blair was much steadier than Abbie, but Abbie finally got it figured out. She and Blair really had a good time, and Jennifer and I enjoyed watching from the side! Make sure to watch the video at the end...I have another that I will upload later...it wouldn't work for some reason.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, this video is so cute! i couldn't help but laugh! bless her heart, i hope her little tushy is ok! looks like a great girls outing.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Poor Abbie, I know she had to be sore afterwards. It was so cute though when Blair helped her up and held her hand. It looks like they were having a great time.