Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter '08

I know it's been a long time since I've updated the blog...Sorry!!! It's been kinda crazy as I'm sure you can all understand. We've had Easter, Lizzie turned 16 months old, and "Spring Has Sprung" and we have all been sick. We spent Easter in Berry. We had a great time...egg hunting and egg dyeing. Lizzie turned 16 months old on Thursday before Easter. As you can see, she's not as crazy about the camera as she has been in the past. I really don't have a good picture of her, but here are the best ones I could get. There are pics of them on Easter morning with their Easter baskets. Abbie finally got the kind of guitar she's been wanting for the longest. Hope everyone's Easter was wonderful!



















1 comment:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Looks like the girls had a great Easter, They looked so pretty at church in thier matching dresses.
Looks like Abbie is offically a rockstar now with her new guitar :o)