Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!!!

The azaleas are in full bloom around our house and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Of course in a few days they will die and be so ugly!!! While we have them, we are taking advantage of all the photo opportunities! Abbie has had a blast smelling them (and wants me to take pictures of her smelling the flowers). Lizzie still won't cooperate with the camera. We just do the best we can. Here are various shots of them outside over the past week or so. Also, the pictures of me were taken by Abbie. She's quite the photographer at 4 1/2. And the picture of Lizzie and Blaine in his truck...she didn't ride like that!!! He was pulling the truck under the carport and she sat in there with him...don't worry!!! :)





















2 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Ohhh the flowers are sooo pretty. I love the pics of Lizzie on her little 4-wheeler. Jana ordered Olivia one the other day, I can't wait until it comes in. ohhhh and don't worry I didn't think Blaine was pulling a "Britney Spears" and letting Lizzie drive, lol.

Kate said...

Ali, we have got to get Abbie & Ava together- they would have a ball! I was just looking at the photos of her in her Hannah Montana shirt and posing with the flowers- that is just like my Ava! Hope all is well-- Kate