Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Abbie and Lizzie




A lot of people ask me and try to decide if Abbie and Lizzie look alike or not. I can see a lot of resemblance in how Lizzie looks now and how Abbie looked at her age. I thought I would post this picture of Abbie at 16 months and Lizzie's picture at 16 months so everyone could compare for themselves. Abbie's face is more of a square where Lizzie's is long. Notice Lizzie (left) wearing no bow and Abbie (right) wearing a bow. If Lizzie had a bow in they would look more alike. This isn't a really good pic of Lizzie...I need to make a better one where you can see her hair...it's just like Abbie's was. I'll try to get one today and repost a better picture.


This is a better picture for comparison. Still not very good nor does she have a bow in...Oh Well!!!

No comments: