Wednesday, October 10, 2007

He has my girls smitten...







Since I'm a stay-at-home-mom and don't have a "job" I've been tutoring some kids. I started out with the girl I tutored last year and now I'm up to 5 or 6. The first "new" one I had this year is Harrison...a Miller football player in the 9th grade (Algebra I). He is a cutie and Abbie thinks he's the best thing. She really thinks he's cute! Little did I know...Lizzie does too!!! Last week, his mom came in to talk after we finished studying and tried to get Lizzie to let her hold her. Lizzie was quite sick and would not go to her. However, she did walk right up to Harrison, put her hands up, and lay her head on his shoulder. She just looks at him in awe. It is the sweetest thing. A couple of ballgames ago she fell asleep while rubbing Jared Cooper's leg. We all got so tickled!!! I thought it was no big deal until she started rubbing Harrison's leg last night. Maybe she has a thing for legs!!! At 10 months old!!! Anyway, here are two pictures of Lizzie and Harrison.

No comments: