Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sewing Class...


Ok...so I know NOTHING about sewing, but I bought me a machine that embroiders too. I took my first class last night. I had pretty much taught myself how to do the basics with embroidery, but I had a few questions. Ms. Ferguson was great!! This morning, I decided to try one on my own...my very first piece. Now, I know it's not exactly centered, but that's what practice is for. Hopefully before too long I can get it centered and do better. But I thought it was cute anyway!! And notice my beautiful model!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your handiwork....I think the Christmas tree shirt and the "model" look absolutely fabulous!!! Good Luck on the sewing class----I'm afraid my patience, or rather the lack thereof, would hinder my sewing abilities!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! Have a happy Halloween.