Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Picture



I finally finished making Abbie and Lizzie's Christmas dresses...that's why I haven't sent out Christmas cards yet...I wanted their pictures in these dresses. Anyway, we were on our way to the park and I thought I would try to get a picture first. I got the girls dressed, bows in, and ready and was afraid it would take forever to get them both to cooperate. Well, little do I know. These are the only two pictures I made...and I didn't think they could get any better so I quit while I was ahead. Abbie's is old enough now to cooperate for the most part, and Lizzie apparently loves the camera!! Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dresses . . . you are quite talented! If you could put that on a sweatshirt for Natalie, I'd buy it from you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Excellent Job!! I agree, girl, you are quite talented! Those dresses are just TOO cute---so are the sweet girls in them!

Anonymous said...

I AM NOT BELIEVEING THOSE DRESSES! I AM SO JEALOUS! HOW TALENTED YOU ARE! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS? LOVE YA! ERIKA

Anonymous said...

wow! the dresses are really cute! great picture too! i hope ya'll have a great Christmas!