Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Slumber Party at Blair's (and now Ben's)





My good friend Jennifer, who lives in Leeds, invited Abbie and me to spend the night Friday night with them. We left Lizzie in Roanoke to spend the night with Nanny and PaPaw (which went great!!!) Thank you both so much!!! Abbie and I had so much fun with Blair and her mom (and Ben). We did some shopping and visiting. It was great to have some time with them!!! Jennifer just had a baby boy, Ben, the first week of October, but she still found room (and sanity) to board us. I did get some pictures of the beauty queens (or should I say princesses) and one of Ben. I have one of him and his mom but I won't post it...although she looks great! :) We can't wait to come visit again soon!!!
By the way, Ben was born with a rare circulatory condition and I would appreciate if you would all keep him and Jennifer, Scott, and Blair in your prayers. They go to Boston December 14 for a consult with doctors. They are such a precious family and mean a lot to us! Baby Ben is so precious!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the updates.

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed having you girls visit. Thanks for all the prayers. We love you!
Jennifer & Blair

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to read everything that has been going on. I know how busy it is for everyone this time of year especially with little ones. Thanks for catching me up.