Sunday, December 9, 2007

Family History

Courtney Lawson Long asked about the highchair Lizzie is sitting in at Mom and Dad's house. This was my older brother Tom's chair. He was born in 1976 the Bi-Centennial year and that's on the back of the chair I believe. Anyway, my younger brother Ben and I both used the chair as well as Abbie a few years ago. Even neater than that is the other highchair we have at Mom and Dad's house. It was my Dad's chair when he was little. Abbie still sits in it every once in a while. It doesn't have a tray on it so she can still fit in it (not that she can't sit in the other one with her little bod). Anyway, we're a pretty sentimental family, and Mom saved a lot of our things that Abbie and Lizzie LOVE playing with now. It's so neat to see them playing with things that I loved to play with...it brings back such great memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courtney and I are sentimental also. I went back and looked at the high chair. It is beautiful. Court caught it and I didn't!