Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lizzie Turns "1"!!!!!















































I can't believe my baby is 1 year old!!!!! This year has flown by so fast!!! She has definitely blessed out lives just as Abbie has for over 4 years now. I cannot imagine life without both of them!! I wouldn't want to! Since we live so far away from our families, we couldn't manage a birthday party with everyone. We did have a small family party at Mom and Dad's on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Lizzie wasn't sure about the cake at first, but Uncle Tom persuaded her to give it a try (he did the same thing for Abbie on her first birthday!) She finally figured it out and I think she liked it. Also, Uncle Tom, Aunt Amber, Hunter and Blake gave her a baby stroller and I think she thought it was for her to ride in...I thought it was so cute. Mrs. Reba, who works at the bank with Daddy and who also catered our wedding, made an unbelievable cake...it looked exactly like the napkin I used. We had a great time visiting and Lizzie definitely enjoyed herself!

1 comment:

Courtney Long said...

I'm glad ya'll had a great 1st bday. I was thinking about you. I love that high-chair. Is there a story behind it? Lawson has the high-chair David and his brothers used. I was thrilled when Dave's mother gave it to us. :)